Ceylon ORGANIC Dehydrated Soursop Guanabana Graviola Guyabano Leaves
Health Benefits of Soursop Leaves
100 leaves per packet for the price of 50 leaves (50 leaves per packet)
Soursop fruit contains a high level of carbohydrates and fructose, which is a natural sugar. Significant levels of vitamins B1, B2 and C are also found in Soursop. In areas native to the Soursop, the fruit, leaves and seeds serve a variety of medicinal purposes for the people in these regions.
Pulverized Soursop seeds are used as skin astringents, to kill off bedbugs and head lice and to reduce muscle spasms.
Concoctions made from Soursop leaves are used for a range of treatment remedies, some of which include:
• Alleviating arthritis pain
• Reducing joint inflammation
• Reducing inflammation in nasal passages and the respiratory tract as a whole
• As a tranquilizer or sedative
• To treat skin conditions like eczema.
The juice from the Soursop is often used as a diuretic. People who reside within the South America, Central America and Mexico regions also use the juice for other conditions, such as scurvy and dysentery. The bark, leaves and root portions of the tree can be used as a sedative/tranquilizer and are also used to treat symptoms related to diabetes.
Serving Suggestion (1-2 a day):
1. Clean 2 – 3 soursop leaves.
2. Add 1 cup of water in a small pot and bring it to a boil.
3. Cut the soursop leaves into smaller pieces by tearing it apart.
4. Place the gravoila (soursop) leaves in your tea cup and pour the boiling water on it then cover for 30 mins – 1 hour.
5. Drink warm or cold, you can add sugar or honey to sweeten.